- Ensures all current required annual state compliance documents are completed to allow you to continue legally soliciting donations in accordance with state & federal guidelines.
- Dedicated Nonprofit Specialist
- Compliance Findings & Recommendations
- Annual Report
- Charity Registration (or renewal)
- State Tax Exemption
- State Sales Tax
- Filings (when applicable)
State Compliance Features
Dedicated Nonprofit Specialist
Review of your organization to identify any compliance gaps and complete state documents to meet current year requirements.
Most states require a charity registration or solicitation to solicit and accept donations. Required to legally ask the public for donations
Complete annual reports required by the state to acknowledge nonprofit is active and to alert state of any changes.
State Sales Tax Exemption
May be required for exemption from paying sales tax on purchases. Complete state sales tax exemption or renewals required by the state.
Compliance Findings & Recommendations
Your specialist will provide a report to your board summarizing our findings, work that was completed, and further recommendations for consideration.
State Tax Exemption
May be required for exemption from corporate income taxes. We will complete state income tax exemption or renewals required by the state.
If electronic filings are available, we will submit all filings on your behalf electronically to the state. State fees are not included and the responsibility of the client.